Salesforce Services for Small to Mid-Sized Businesses & Non-Profits
Salesforce Services from Certified Professionals
You need a partner with experience to help you successfully move Salesforce forward for your organization.
Why waste time with multiple partners? Where each may need to be vetted and have separate SOW’s or rotating points of contact when you can have all your needs met with us.
- Increase sales team productivity by providing automation
- Align sales and marketing processes to win as one team; streamline sales process
- Provide insights from data to prioritize next steps
- Customize using apex, flow, visualforce to suit your unique business process
- Integrate Salesforce with other applications
- Provide skilled Salesforce Developers, Architects, Administrators, and Quality Assurance Analysts
- Engineers with flexible contracts options
- Ability to Scale up or Scale down
- Offer flexibility for short term project needs
- Lower training expenses and administrative costs
- Improve organizational performance by eliminating resource constraints and focus on achieving your vision and goals
- Maintain your existing process builders, workflows, approval processes, and security model
- Create sales processes, fields and layouts
- Support existing integrations and troubleshooting production issues
- Provide you with designated resources, assuring that the system is available, resolving any business interruption with defined Service Level Agreements
- Help users develop and fine-tune reports, dataload leads and contacts
- Troubleshoot email campaigns, workflows, approval cycles, or auto-responders; refine sharing rules
- Update data records that have inadvertently been set to be inaccessible
- Perform weekly Salesforce admin tasks such as snapshots, data export, run data deduplication tools, and run adoption/data-quality dashboards
- Real time admin tasks such as user management
Salesforce Project Outsourcing
- Implement your entire project with our team
- Provide expertise to eliminate the stress of securing in-house resources
- Include any technical specialists you need along with business analysts, PMI certified project managers and quality assurance engineers in the team.
- Deliver software using agile methodology in bi-weekly sprints
- Provide weekly status reports to stakeholders. Have complete transparency, thus delivering a quality product and reducing risks across the board.
- Mobility – iOS, Android, PhoneGap, Sencha Touch, Titanium, Xamarin
- Business Intelligence – Informatica, Microstrategy, IBM Cognos, Microsoft BI (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS), Oracle BI Suite
- Infrastructure – AWS, Rackspace, Heroku, Apache
- Application Development – Java, PHP, Ruby on Rails, etc.
- Staffing – We provide highly qualified consultants and resources on a contractual basis (both onsite/offshore) at a competitive price